Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

10/3/11

fall time.

Also known as the post that will depress my sister who lives in Florida. Sorry sis.

Mom and I went to the pumpkin patch so mom could set the house up for the Fall time and for Halloween. It was threatening to rain the whole time but we got done just in time before it rained for the rest of the day. I'm personally not a sun/summer person/fan so this is definitely my favorite time of the year. I burn like no one's business in the sun so when it's in hiding then it's a lot safer for me, haha.

Plus this time of year everything is ORANGE.

And that's always ok with me.

2 comments:

Papa Dave said...

Orange was Neece's favorite color, Craig, but you probably knew that already. Nice pics

em. j said...

craigley, i love that last photo. it screams fall time. ps. can't wait for you to get here so we can carve pumpkins, watch scary movies, and sit outside by my fire in the best weather ever.