Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

6/18/09

24 things.

In honor of my 24th birthday here are 24 things I am grateful for:

1.  The gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. My grandparents: Nana, Papa, and Neice (that's what we called my dad's mom).
3. My Mom and Dad.
4. My 3 brothers...Jamie, Scott, and Josh.
5. My 3 sisters...Robin, Anita, and Kiana.
6. My 6 nieces...Brooklyn, Abby, Parker, Lori, Macy, and Gracie
7. My 2 nephews...Ollie and The Don
8. All my best friends in the world (too many to list and fear I'll forget someone so if you're reading this know that you're included).
9. The scriptures.
10. Opportunity to have an education and gain knowledge.
11. Andi Fischer's cinnamon rolls.
12. The house I grew up in.
13. Piano.
14. The USA.
15. Pillows and blankets.
16. Roller-coasters and theme parks. Disneyland!!
17. Rain (but not snow). 
18. My friend Mike's impersonation of Celine Dion.
19. Eva Loo's laugh.
22. Movie theater popcorn. 
21. Being home alone every once in a while.
22. My two year mission in Phoenix and all the people there. 
23. That I lived in the Rigby Hall Dorms my freshman year of college and have the best friends possible from there: Matt, Mike, Jon, Josh, Rory, David, and Monkey.
24. Guacamole!!!


6 comments:

James Shipley said...

Happy Birthday. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Number 11 makes my list too! I don't know about number 24 though...maybe I'll have to become adventurous like you.

robin said...

alright craigy! i love this list . . .

Papa Dave said...

Way to go for the Guacamole, son. What a great list, Craig's list, if you will.

Love Dad

Anna said...

Happy Late Birthday!

lover of life said...

haha i love your dad's comment... craig's list, if you will.