Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

6/25/09

disney characters.

A while back my sister did a blog on how everybody has an animal depending on their looks and overall personality (i.e. I'm a hamster).  My friends and I have started another phenomenon.  This one includes that everyone has a Disney character in which they inhibit similar physical and personality traits.  Here are the rules:

1. Your Disney character must be from an animated movie.
2. It must be Disney.  So as much as Brooke wants to be Anastasia, it's just not gonna happen.  
and 3. You cannot be offended by the character which the group chooses you to be.  So if your Jafar.......well.....ouch!

Over some time now my social group(s) have been combining forces to decide on final Disney character analyses.  Some you can see the resemblances plainly from just the photographs and pictures.  Others you have to know the person to fully understand why they are who was chosen for them.  Here they are! (at least what we have)! :


Me/Flounder

Mike/Russell from UP

Monkey/Remy

Mamie/Esmerelda

Stevie/Penny

Matt/Sebastian

Meghan/Meg

Jon/Robin Hood

Rory/Baby or Toddler Tarzan

Robyn/Wendy

Nate/Gaston

Kaylie/Dot

Laura/The White Rabbit

Katie/The Cheshire Cat

Josh/Timon

Hannah/Alice

Jessica/This dog from Lady and the Tramp

Brooke/Mrs. Potts

Bergen/Bimbette from Beauty and the Beast

Joey/Flik

Cate/Boo

Courtney/Lady

David/Toddler Simba

11 comments:

Meghan said...

hahahha, what is Meg even like? I'm pretty sure its cause her name is the same. Or maybe its because shes just a little crazy...?!! I LOVE THIS BLOG, SO hilarious, so true!

Anonymous said...

alright Craig...if you're really good, I want to know what character I am..and then I want to know all of your family members!

Mamie said...

hahahahahaha oh my heck REMY!!!!! hahaha this is absolutely awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

ps- the picture that you used of Mamie looks like Katie Fischer's TWIN! look at it, they're identical...

Mamie said...

oh yeah I am really glad I am not ursala!!!! Mike Briney you meany!!! and do I knoe Katie Fischer?

robin said...

good stuff craig. good stuff.

so, who am i? i MUST know . . .

Kristi said...

Um...thanks for not including me/Merryweather! Rude!

Papa Dave said...

Could I be Prince Charming at my age? Check your spelling on this one son. I think you wanted to use the word 'exhibit', not inhibit, traits in the first paragraph, or maybe you did want to use inhibit, although none of the pictures of real people looked like they were inhibited. Anyhoo, Good stuff. Very cute. Love Dad

Robyn said...

Hahaha I love it!

Kristi said...

I like how I'm still not apart of this post.

Kristi said...

Still not added. Sad.