Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

6/26/11

efy confessions.


One of my favorite parts of the week is getting on facebook on Saturday afternoon and reading all my youth from the week's facebook statuses about efy.

A few examples:













Read this whole conversation (I think it's funny):


and this one from one of my boys, Walker:

I wish I had facebook when I went to efy.

4 comments:

anita said...

Awesome Craig!

robin said...

so, are you facebook friends with all your kids? isn't that weird?

dlpower said...

Ok i love the last one where the kid now declares his testimony. Gave me goosebumps. Thank you for inspiring them Craig. You are amazing. Miss you

Papa Dave said...

Very nice son. You are doing a good work.