Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

8/21/11

craghead photo shoot.

My friends older brother, Jeff Craghead, asked me to do a photo shoot of him and his family (his expecting wife, Heather, and their two boys, Lance and Grant). I'm posting some pictures from it.

4 comments:

robin said...

good job, craigy!

Janis said...

you are a great photographer Craig. Cute family.
You know I love walking away pictures. I think that one might be my favorite, except you can't see their cute faces.

Emily said...

my nephews are SOOO cute. thanks for doing this craigley.

Heather said...

Thank you! Also a huge thanks to let everyone know I am expecting so I don't just look fat! You did a great job!