Men have come to speak of revelation as long ago given and done, as if God were dead. It is the office of a true teacher to show us that God is, not was, that he speaketh, not spake...

The need was never greater of new revelation than now.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

9/27/11

efy: year two. week eight.

I forgot to post my last week of efy this summer.

Mainly because one of my boys dropped my camera after taking the last photo of efy of my with a group of kids. Literally on Friday night, end of the week, end of the summer, he drops it!

The entire internal structure was demolished. Luckily it was still under warranty so I took it back to Best Buy who had it for 4 weeks to fix it. So my camera's in Utah and I'm in California so I had some ppl email me pictures.

The above photo is what I would have looked like at 14 had I a different body shape. But I gave him my nametag, glasses, and sweat band to rock this photo.

I miss efy.

No comments: